Join us for a virtual meeting dedicated to 'Measuring Well-Being: Interdisciplinary Perspectives from the Social Sciences and the Humanities' edited by Matthew T. Lee, Laura D. Kubzansky, and Tyler J. VanderWeele. The event is organized by The Institute for Human Ecology at the Catholic University of America.
- Brandon Vaidyanathan (IHE Fellow; Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Sociology, The Catholic University of America) (Moderator)
- Matthew T. Lee (Director of Empirical Research at Human Flourishing Program, Harvard University) (Editor of Measuring Well-Being)
- Matt Bloom (Research Professor, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame)
- Jennifer Frey (IHE Fellow; Associate Professor of Philosophy, University of South Carolina)
- Catherine R. Pakaluk (IHE Fellow; Assistant Professor and Director of Social Research, The Catholic University of America)
- Beau Weston (Van Winkle Professor of Sociology, Centre College)
Find more about this event under this link: https://ihe.catholic.edu/events/measuring-well-being/